Pre-clinical Services| Reliance Life Sciences - LifeSciences
Businesses - Clinical Research Services - Services - Pre Clinical ServicesNew
Pre - clinical Services
The Pre-clinical Services offered by Reliance comprises in vitro and in-vivo studies. These studies include efficacy and safety studies for cell-based therapies, Proteins, vaccines, chemical and medical devices entities. The facility located in Dhirubhai Ambani Life Sciences Centre, Navi Mumbai is GLP certified. GLP certification issued by NGCMA, DST, Government of India (dst.gov.in/ngcma), is in compliance with the OECD principles of GLP.
- State-of-the-art, barrier maintained facility with robust environmental monitoring system
- Class 10,000 animal rooms for immuno-deficient mice colonies
- OECD GLP compliant studies can be done for toxicology, mutagenicity, analytical and clinical chemistry testing
- Studies in Specific Pathogen Free animals
- Fully automated clinical and histopathology laboratory with highly skilled pathologists and technicians
Our experience and capabilities include:
|In-vitro study|| |
|In-vivo study|| |
|Quality control|| |
|Animal Sale|| |
Studies can be conducted as per required guidelines (eg. RCGM/ CDCSCO, OECD, ISO 10993, etc.)
Reliance LARS is registered with the Committee for the Purpose of Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA) and conforms to its guidelines.